The People You're Creating v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can role play as people from the WWE, Impact Wrestling, celebrities, tv show characters, doctors, singers, actors/actresses, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to THE PEOPLE YOU'RE CREATING VERSION 2.0! A private roleplaying forum where you can role play as people from the WWE, Impact Wrestling, celebrities, tv show characters, doctors, singers, actors/actresses, etc.

Home

Members

FAQ

Rules

Requesting

Update #1

Pity The Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

Relationship Status : Engaged to Adam Pascal

Pity The Child - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 am

Sammy held Lennon closer when she heard an all too familiar voice arguing with security. Cybele.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

Relationship Status : Engaged to Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 am

Lennon jumped when he heard the voice, curling up tighter and whimpered, burying his face against Sammy's shoulder.

Adam froze for a few seconds at the sound before hugging Monte protectively.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 am

Sammy stroked Lennon's hair as she listened to Cybele go on about how she wasn't going to let her good for nothing ex husband take her kids away from her. "I've got you Lennon," Sammy said gently. I've got you, you're safe, I won't let her hurt you." Monte curled closer to Adam, whimpering softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 am

Lennon shivered and wrapped his arms tightly around Sammy as another voice joined in on the arguing.

"Will..." Adam mumbled angrily, gently pulling Monte closer.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:46 am

"Daddy make them go away......" Monte whimpered
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:52 am

"I..." Adam said, pausing to swallow nervously. "I won't let them hurt you..." He said, trying not to think about what he'd been through himself.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:55 am

Sammy pulled Lennon close and patted the empty spot on the bed beside her. "Addy, you and Monte c'mere," she said gently. She had to be the strong one for all three of her boys.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:02 am

"I'm fine..." Adam said slowly, being stubborn. He moved closer anyway though, knowing Monte would want to be near his brother.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

Sammy took Adam's hand as the clicking sound of Cybele's high heels headed toward the room.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 am

Adam frowned, looking down at the boys as Lennon moved to hug Monte.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 am

Monte curled close to his brother. Cybele grinned from where she soon in the doorway, a dark, sinister grin. "Hello Adam, boys, isn't this a lovely little scene we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 am

Adam rolled his eyes before looking up at her. "It was, until you decided to show up."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:25 am

"Ah ah ah Adam darling, need I remind you what happens to those who mouth off to me?" Cybele asked. "I'd like to see you try," Sammy said, glaring at Cybele.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 am

"Don't call me that." Adam hissed, though he was tightly gripping the blanket that was on the bed with one hand. "I am not your 'darling'."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:39 am

Cybele shook her head. "I see you still have that same nasty little temper," she said. "Got you into a lot of trouble when we were married didn't it darling?" she emphasized the last word just to piss him off more.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am

Adam gripped the blanket tighter, hoping she couldn't see him doing so. "Just get out." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 am

Cybele ignored him. "I see Lennon had to be Mr. Over Dramatic again," she rolled her eyes. "Oh look at me, look at how sick I am," she mocked.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 am

"He wouldn't be so sick if you didn't ignore him!" Adam snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:57 am

He's practically a teenager, I shouldn't have to baby him," Cybele rolled her eyes. "You almost killed him!" Sammy snapped.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:02 am

"Oh, so that means people should just ignore you if you end up as sick as he is?" Adam asked, raising an eyebrow.

Will stood just outside the room behind Cybele, folding his arms and frowning as he listened.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 am

"I can take care of myself, I don't need to be fussed over like some pathetic, good for nothing child!" Cybele hissed. "I swear sometimes I wish I'd never had those brats," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 am

"All you had to do was give him a little medicine and he'd have been fine!" Adam hissed back, getting up off the bed. "And how dare you say that! You had to practically beg me at first to even consider having them!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 am

"I was young, stupid," said Cybele. "Stupid to have fallen for an overgrown child like you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 am

Adam stared at Cybele with a blank look for a few seconds after her response. "You do know you just called yourself stupid, right?" He said after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 am

"I was," Cybele said simply. "To have let my standards fall so low as to fall for a man like you, was stupid," she said. "You never grew up Adam, and you never will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pity The Child   Pity The Child - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pity The Child
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People You're Creating v2.0 :: Off the Road :: Homes and Apartments-
Jump to: