The People You're Creating v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can role play as people from the WWE, Impact Wrestling, celebrities, tv show characters, doctors, singers, actors/actresses, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to THE PEOPLE YOU'RE CREATING VERSION 2.0! A private roleplaying forum where you can role play as people from the WWE, Impact Wrestling, celebrities, tv show characters, doctors, singers, actors/actresses, etc.

Home

Members

FAQ

Rules

Requesting

Update #1

I'm Gonna Love You Through It

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

Relationship Status : Engaged to Adam Pascal

I'm Gonna Love You Through It Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 am

Sammy paced the living room of the home she shared with Adam. They were waiting for a call from her doctor's office. She hadn't felt well in recent months, admittedly not since the start of the year, but she wouldn't tell Adam that. She hadn't auditioned for anything in a while. She was either too tired and weak, or too sick to do so. A few weeks before, Adam had finally talked her into going in to see her doctor. They'd done a series of tests, and now the couple was just waiting to hear the results.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

Relationship Status : Engaged to Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 am

Adam sighed and put down what he was reading, getting up from his desk. Unable to concentrate, he left his office and headed downstairs to check on Sammy. He paused in the doorway of the living room when he saw Sammy pacing.
"Are you still doing that from before I went upstairs?" Adam asked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:53 am

The brunette jumped slightly when Adam spoke, unaware he was no longer upstairs. She continued to pace as she spoke. "I can't help it Addy," she said, slight whine in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 am

Adam frowned slightly and went over to Sammy, putting his hands on her shoulders to stop her from pacing. "Worrying like this isn't going to do you any favours..." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 am

Sammy frowned. "Whatever this is it's affecting my work," she said. "I don't like it...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 am

"I know, I know..." Adam said, hugging her. "Im sure it'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 am

"What if it's not?" Sammy asked softly, resting against him. "Then what?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 am

"I..." Adam said, pausing to actually think about it. He'd been hoping for so long that everything was fine, that he'd never thought about it. "We'll get through it."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:43 am

The brunette looked up when she heard the phone ring, putting it on speaker when she answered so that Adam could hear what the doctor had to say. She held her breath when the doctor told her the test results were back. Much of what followed Samantha wouldn't hear, not after the doctor said "It's cancer." He explained that it was a cancer called Lymphoma, or a cancer of the immune system, which was what was making her body so weak. She didn't even feel the tears rolling down her cheeks as he explained that she was lucky enough to have the non-fatal of the two types of Lymphoma, and that surgery would be on the extreme end of the spectrum. He went on to explain the different types of treatments, the only other words in that conversation she heard, vitamin therapy, chemo, radiation, and if worse came to worst, surgery. When the conversation ended she finally broke, curling up as she started to sob.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:24 am

Adam stared at the phone as he listened to the doctor, not wanting to believe what he'd heard. He wanted to believe that it was the doctor's idea of a cruel joke, but deep down he knew it wasn't. As Sammy broke down, Adam slowly took the phone from her hand and spoke breifly to the doctor before hanging the phone up. He took a deep breath before turning to look at Sammy, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

The brunette buried her face in his chest and continued to sob, barely able to catch her breath. She was terrified. She didn't know what this would mean for her, for her career, or for her relationship with Adam. He had a career of his own to attend to. He'd just stepped in as the new lead in Memphis, he didn't have the time to drop everything to take care of her. She was almost certain he was going to leave her soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 am

Adam held Sammy close, refusing to let himself cry. He leaned his head on Sammy's, stroking her hair with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 am

Slowly, Sammy's sobs died down to soft cries as she rested in Adam's arms. "What are we gonna do?" she asked in a low whisper, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 am

Adam sighed, tightening his arms around her. "I don't know..." He said softly. "But we'll...get through it..." He added, pausing to force himself to hold in his tears.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 am

Sammy looked up at him when he paused, she could see the mist over his eyes. "Addy...." she said softly. "You don't have to hold it back....."
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 am

Adam nodded slowly, blinking to clear his eyes. "Yeah I do..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am

Sammy shook her head. "You're just as scared as I am, I know that," she said. "You don't have to be strong for me, not now."
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 am

Adam stared at her for a few seconds before turning his head away as a tear managed to escape.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 am

Sammy burrowed closer to him. "Let go while you can," she said softly. "Things are gonna get bad, and I'm gonna need you to be the strong one then, but not now, not now."
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 am

Adam nodded and hugged her tightly again as he gave in and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

Sammy hugged him tightly as well while the two cried together.
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 am

Holding her close, Adam kept crying, letting out a sob every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:57 am

Sammy rubbed Adam's back. So many things running through her mind, calling her agent to plan a temporary retirement while she fought this, planing her treatment
Back to top Go down
Adam Pascal
Actor
Actor
Adam Pascal

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 am

As he felt Sammy rubbing his back, Adam let out a quiet laugh, though he was still in tears.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Actress
Actress
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:01 am

"Why're you laughing?" Sammy asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Love You Through It   I'm Gonna Love You Through It Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Love You Through It
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next