The People You're Creating v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where you can role play as people from the WWE, Impact Wrestling, celebrities, tv show characters, doctors, singers, actors/actresses, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to THE PEOPLE YOU'RE CREATING VERSION 2.0! A private roleplaying forum where you can role play as people from the WWE, Impact Wrestling, celebrities, tv show characters, doctors, singers, actors/actresses, etc.

Home

Members

FAQ

Rules

Requesting

Update #1

Fortune Favors The Brave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

Fortune Favors The Brave Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:55 am

"Put me down!" Justin whined, not appreciating being hung over his friend and team mate Wade's shoulder as if he were a child. "I already told you, I'm fine..." He said, coughing afterwards.

"Justin, you almost passed out during the match, you are not fine." Wade said, adjusting his grip on the South African. "And you can barely breathe..." He added as Justin coughed again.

"Well the way...you're carrying me isn't helping." Justin argued. "Just...put me down."

"No. We're almost there anyway." Wade said as they reached the ER, their other team mate Heath Slater following after Wade, a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

Relationship Status : Dating Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 am

Emergency department nurse Kiara DiAvaro eyed the group from the from desk where she was refiling the case files of her recent patients. "Another difficult one..." she thought, mentally shaking her head as she put away the files. "Well this is gonna be a long night." She smiled as she approached the group. "Can I help you gentlemen?" She ask, her Tennessee twang strong.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 am

"Well I assume so, seeing as you work here." Wade said rudely. "He needs to be looked at, despite what he keeps saying." He added, gesturing with his free hand to Justin, who was struggling to get free; despite barely being able to breathe.

"I-I'm fine..." Justin said. "I...just need to sit down for a few minutes..."
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 am

Kiara nodded, Wade's rudely spoken response didn't have any effect on her, in fact she was quite used to responses like those. "Alright then, well I'll give you the necessary paperwork to fill out while I check on the closest available room for your friend," she said, grabbing a nearby clipboard with the usual forms and such.
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:33 am

"Right, because paperwork is actually helpful to someone who can't breathe..." Wade said, rolling his eyes.

"Wade just put me down!" Justin snapped, not really listening to the conversation that was going on.

"You lost the right to have a say in this after you lied about being fine before the match Gabriel." Wade snapped back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 am

Kiara left the two to argue, going to check on a room while another nurse handled the paperwork for her. "I bet I could get him to settle down if I could get the pissy one out of the room," Kiara thought. "He's probably just scaring the poor thing more..."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 am

"Just...put me down..." Justin said, whimpering. "I-it hurts..."

"Wade, put him down..." Heath sighed, shaking his head.

"Shut it Slater, no one asked you." Wade snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 am

Kiara returned quickly. "There's a room open right down the hall here, follow me."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:08 am

Wade sighed and followed, carrying the still protesting Justin, ignoring him.

"P-put me down!" Justin gasped, his lack of breath making it sound more like he was upset than annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 am

Kiara lead the group the first opened room. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:18 am

Wade rudely pushed passed her to put Justin down, who mumbled something insulting in his native language to Wade before lying down and curling up.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 am

"Just relax now," said Kiara. "You're gonna be alright." She turned to the others. "I'd like a few minutes alone with him."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 am

"Sure." Heath said, nodding. He turned and frowned at Wade, shoving him towards the door.

Justin watched as they left the room before coughing and wrapping his arms around his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 am

Kiara gave Justin a small smile, prepping the nasal canula. "I'm just gonna hook you up to something to help you breathe a little better, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:42 am

Justin nodded, watching her with an almost fearful look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:49 am

"It's alright sugar," Kiara smiled. "Just relax," she quickly got the canula situated. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:53 am

"Trying..." Justin mumbled, pulling a face at what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 am

"So you wanna tell me what happened to land you in here?" Kiara asked
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm

"Work." Justin said, shrugging his shoulders; being stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Kiara raised an eyebrow "So you can barely breathe because of 'work' huh?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:09 pm

"I wrestle..." Justin mumbled. "I...wasn't feeling well before..." He trailed off and pulled a face again, putting a hand to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Kiara pulled the chair closer to the bed and sat down. "Before, what happened that caused you not to feel well?"
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:20 pm

"I don't know...probably not sleeping very well...and arguing with a certain moody person..." Justin said, managing a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiara DiAvaro
Singer
Singer
Kiara DiAvaro

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Kiara nodded. "He doesn't seem very easy to get along with," she said, looking over his file. "You've had a few other episodes like this in the past I see...."
Back to top Go down
Justin Gabriel
WWE
WWE
Justin Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 pm

"He's not...most of the time..." Justin said before giving a small nod. "Not...usually this bad though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Favors The Brave   Fortune Favors The Brave Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortune Favors The Brave
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The People You're Creating v2.0 :: Off the Road :: Hospitals, Dentists and Doctors Offices-
Jump to: